International Hockey Concepts

lightning25

Team Vatican! No, I'd actually like to see the USA and Canada.

Not gonna thread jack but I did perhaps the only Vatican concept on here. I think I named it the Holy See Hockey team. It was about a year ago if you want to check it out.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Team Vatican! No, I'd actually like to see the USA and Canada.

Not gonna thread jack but I did perhaps the only Vatican concept on here. I think I named it the Holy See Hockey team. It was about a year ago if you want to check it out.

Yeah, I saw that. It was pretty cool. They actually have a soccer team made of security guards who are citizens to Vatican City. They only play small Italian teams and other small countries/territories, such as Monaco. I hope that doesn't drive this thread in the wrong direction...

Anyways, I would actually like to see Slovenia. They have really unique colours to work with. Some other hockey friendly countries I'd like to see are Slovakia, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Oh, and great work on Canada. I love the use of gold.

25yzwqg.png

I'd like to see your take on Australia. Yes, they have a moderately successful team, about second or third tier down in the World Championships.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived