Hats with interesting NFL mascot logos...

moosebean11

These came out during the mid-late 80s, my neighbor had one he wore when the KC Chiefs started being good in the early 90s.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ahh, I remember these guys. I had a bedding set with sheets that featured those characters. Would've been late-80s.

Nah, I think you're thinking of NFL Huddles. The logos on those hats aren't the Huddles.

!B93wovg!2k~$(KGrHqV,!gsEzr1oUH+OBM7Bk8OFWw~~0_1.JPG

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ahh, I remember these guys. I had a bedding set with sheets that featured those characters. Would've been late-80s.

Nah, I think you're thinking of NFL Huddles. The logos on those hats aren't the Huddles.

Nope. They were definitely NOT the NFL Huddles. They were the aggressive looking mascots, exactly like the ones that were originally posted.

6uXNWAo.png

Nope. They were definitely NOT the NFL Huddles. They were the aggressive looking mascots, exactly like the ones that were originally posted.

Ok I stand corrected.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived