Bear Logo w/ Northwest Twist

hettinger_rl

• 5 months later...

I would actually love to try and "logo-ize" (for lack of a better term) your sketches. They're always really great and its a shame that you don't have the programs (though I echo what patchey said about Inkscape). If you don't mind, could I see what I could do with a few of your drawings?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

And using a native American bear for a logo would be extremely unique in the sporting world.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "unique". Rare? Yes... but not unique. After all, the NBA's Vancouver Grizzlies did utilize this guy as a secondary/alternate mark.

tumblr_kqtg8hL4Fw1qz98vmo1_500.gif

Hm, I have actually never seen this logo. Thanks for posting it.

gYH2mW9.png

And using a native American bear for a logo would be extremely unique in the sporting world.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "unique". Rare? Yes... but not unique. After all, the NBA's Vancouver Grizzlies did utilize this guy as a secondary/alternate mark.

Yeah it was around in their early days.

Yeah it was around in their early days.

I thought of this logo instantly after seeing the one hettinger made.

Either one of the "real" bear drawings would be great logos. Its too bad that most of your creations are just left as sketches.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived