Coyotes Lacrosse

raysox

EDIT: I totally posted this in concepts. Move please? D:

Hello.

So ChuckDownfield and I are good friends, and we both are playing lacrosse this year. We're on two different teams though. He's playing for his school, and I'm playing for mine. His team isn't using the school's mascot, a Falcon. The teams are actually club teams, and in no way are connected to the school. But, every player from that team goes to the school, and often take the name. My team for example, is the same.

So he asked if I wanted to do him a logo, and I obviously said yes. I actually drew up this logo two days before, but didn't use it. It fit so perfectly. So what I have is a Coyote howling, which I did not try to resemble to the hockey team. I need some tips and pointers on how to make it fiercer.

Coyotes-1.png

C&C

Im not gonna lie, it looks like it has its head tilted back, laughing joyfully.

On a sidenote, as for the name, after hearing/seeing Dunedin Falcons for years, Coyotes just sounds odd to me personally LOL.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Try to make the jaw bone form an actual jaw bone, it looks as of now like he's got a bunch of fat hanging off his neck. And possibly try repositioning the teeth, it looks like s hillbilly coyote with the two teeth just protruding out of nowhere, and I think it would like better if the teeth just weren't there. Also, the squinted eye just doesn't look right, IMO.

Think of this as reference.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Try to make the jaw bone form an actual jaw bone, it looks as of now like he's got a bunch of fat hanging off his neck. And possibly try repositioning the teeth, it looks like s hillbilly coyote with the two teeth just protruding out of nowhere, and I think it would like better if the teeth just weren't there. Also, the squinted eye just doesn't look right, IMO.

Think of this as reference.

lol, i did trace that image. What do you mean by the jaw? just make it more angled and not as round? But I'll ask what ChuckDownfield wants for an update.

Archived