NIke NFL Concepts

TJed73

Over the last couple weeks ive been scanning these forums and became motivated to create some of my own comcepts for nikes redesign of the nfl in 2 seasons

So without boring you with alot of words...HERE ARE MY CONCEPTS

SAINTS

ive always thought the saints could do so much more with their uniform...so i added a wrought iron pattern on the sleeves and mardi gras piping up to whole uniform

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57666337@N05/5307793275/sizes/l/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57666337@N05/5307930493/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Love the sleeves and the Mardi Gras look for the Saints, just remove the fleur-de-lis behind the logo and this is a solid set you got here.

Oh, and I'm wondering why there's no helmet?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

saints - only real complaint is the logo behind the number. thats just a mess, a large distraction. if it were very subtle, and went all across the jersey it could be cool

eagles - why the colored belt loops? ive seen this a lot but there dosnt seem to be any reason for it so looks awkward.

panthers - again the colored belt loops. the checkerd flags dont work but could be used well like on the saints. make it a texture and not an awkward element that gets in the way. the stripes on the jersey are a bit bra-ish or backpack-ish but not terrible.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Saints: Lose the Secondary logo on the hip, the extra piping on the front, and the fdl behind the number. I love the iron on the sleeves, it's a great regional touch without being tacky.

Eagles: Lose the logo on the hip and make the pants stripe straight down as opposed to wrapping at the knee.

Panthers: I'm not feeling this version. I totally agree that the Panthers need a new set, but imagine what that jersey is going to look like a huge lineman. I'm cool with the pants, but the jersey needs something else.

thanks for the opinions...ill have some updated concepts out later today

but for now ill give you another one to look at

BUCCANEERS

with the Bucs...i tried goin with an old school look but didnt like the way it turned out in the end...so i went with someehat of a radical look

the two-tone is supposed to (hopefully) look like those big, i guess you could call them, overcoats that the pirates wore

bucshome

bucsroad

Archived