Oregon Ducks football

knnhrvy16

Alright, I've been pretty vocal about my utter hatred for what Oregon's identity has become - a sheer mess. I don't mind that they like to get crazy sometimes, because the designs themselves aren't half bad. But, the colors used at times are atrocious.

The "experiments" were much more tolerable when Oregon was primarily green and yellow, and not black, farberware kitchen pot, highiliter lite-brite green and whatever crazy color Phil Knight shat out. :P So, I decided to keep them in line with thier modernity (is that a word? :P), but eliminated all colors outside of the teams' actually color scheme. In short, yellow, green, and white are primarliy used.

I tried to think of something simpler, but still modern, and I got to thinking about how Oregon's field has the "O" at mid field, and the two smaller "O"'s next to it, looking like some reflective pattern of sorts. I liked it, so I ran with that idea and made a new pattern for the sleeves that was similar.

Though I'm very partial to a yellow helmet for the Ducks, I do admit that I really like the green helmet, so I kept the green helmet. This was also for combination reasons, as the Ducks could still have more of a variety of combos to choose from.

Enough yak from me, here it is...

OregonDucksfootball.png

What do you guys think?

I want to do a fauxback set (inspired by the 1995 Rose Bowl uniforms), I just need to put what I want together. It would have a few combos within itself as well to choose from, so the Ducks would have more options. I'll work on that and post it here soon.

Thanks for viewing, and C&C appreciated as always!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Fauxback Set

The fauxback set I have for Oregon is slightly based on the 1994 uniforms (worn en route to the 1995 Rose Bowl). I decided to spice it up a bit, by adding some more options that weren't avaliable back then (green and white helmets, white pants). I took a slightly modern approach to the stripes as you can see. Nothing spectacular or crazy, but just a tad different. I was going to use a regular block at first, but this number font just looks really good with Oregon I think. I also made sure to include a stormtrooper look, as I thought it'd be a nice look with the green and yellow. Everything in this set is interchangeable. What do you guys think?

OregonDucksfootballfauxback.png

Stormtrooper -

OregonDucksfootballfauxbackstormtrooper.png

Which of the two sets are better in your guys' opinion? Personally I'm partial to the fauxback, but I like how both sets came out. Anyways, thanks for viewing!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Just a quick bump before it gets lost in page 2...anyone?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Alright, I've been pretty vocal about my utter hatred for what Oregon's identity has become - a sheer mess. I don't mind that they like to get crazy sometimes, because the designs themselves aren't half bad. But, the colors used at times are atrocious.

The "experiments" were much more tolerable when Oregon was primarily green and yellow, and not black, farberware kitchen pot, highiliter lite-brite green and whatever crazy color Phil Knight shat out. :P So, I decided to keep them in line with thier modernity (is that a word? :P), but eliminated all colors outside of the teams' actually color scheme. In short, yellow, green, and white are primarliy used.

I tried to think of something simpler, but still modern, and I got to thinking about how Oregon's field has the "O" at mid field, and the two smaller "O"'s next to it, looking like some reflective pattern of sorts. I liked it, so I ran with that idea and made a new pattern for the sleeves that was similar.

Though I'm very partial to a yellow helmet for the Ducks, I do admit that I really like the green helmet, so I kept the green helmet. This was also for combination reasons, as the Ducks could still have more of a variety of combos to choose from.

Enough yak from me, here it is...

OregonDucksfootball.png

What do you guys think?

I want to do a fauxback set (inspired by the 1995 Rose Bowl uniforms), I just need to put what I want together. It would have a few combos within itself as well to choose from, so the Ducks would have more options. I'll work on that and post it here soon.

Thanks for viewing, and C&C appreciated as always!

I prefer this one with the green helmet, but with green pants instead of white.

Packers-2.png

I personally like the faux back better, but I could easily see Oregon something similar to the first. Nice job on both sets.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

How come the little tiny O's on the white jersey are yellow with green insides? I think they'd look better green... maybe yellow insides could work, though.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

How come the little tiny O's on the white jersey are yellow with green insides? I think they'd look better green... maybe yellow insides could work, though.

I tried that actually, and it didnt really look that good. I made them yellow with green insides for consistency reasons, and also tried yellow with white insides and green with white insides. I thought the only one that looked good were the yellow with green insides.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Archived