Rays uni concept

1990hornet

Lack of effort generally disqualifies anything. Besides, having a solid front and pinstripe back doesn't look good.

It's not that our standards are too high, we just happen to actually have some.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

No not really. I just wanted to get across my idea which I believe I have. If you can't give an idea credence because it's not "professionally done" then maybe you're standards are too high. Last I checked this place is for fun, it's not a board room meeting.

No not really. I just wanted to get across my idea which I believe I have. If you can't give an idea credence because it's not "professionally done" then maybe you're standards are too high. Last I checked this place is for fun, it's not a board room meeting.

You got your idea across. If you don't care enough to want to improve it, then you shouldn't care what we think about it anyway. But the degree of professionalism of the concept's execution is irrelevant in our feedback. We aren't giving your idea credence because it's not creative. You took the (more famous and successful) rival team's uniform and colored a part in.

We aren't giving your idea credence because it's not creative.

First off, that sounds like ego to me. Second, I don't exactly need credence just opinions. Maybe that's to much to ask from y'all. Won't ever bother again with any of my "unprofessional" and "uncreative" ideas.

We aren't giving your idea credence because it's not creative.

First off, that sounds like ego to me. Second, I don't exactly need credence just opinions. Maybe that's to much to ask from y'all. Won't ever bother again with any of my "unprofessional" and "uncreative" ideas.

I only used the word credence because you did, but it's the same thing. The seemingly popular opinion of your idea is that it borrows heavily from a rival team, so there's not much else to say about it. Yet you still cling faithfully to this idea that we are criticizing you because your concept was executed in an unprofessional way, which no one here besides you yourself has suggested, so I'm not sure how else to get through to you.

Archived