Infrared41's Who Am I?

infrared41

1. I played my entire career with the same team. I played in one Super Bowl with them.

2. At the time of my retirement I was the all-time team leader in two defensive categories.

3. I am currently position coach for the NFL team I played for. The position I coach is not the position I played.

4. I am a member of an NFL "all decade team."

5. I'm known for playing defense and I played defense in college but I also set a few team records on offense while I was in college.

Who am I?

Nolan Cromwell?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I played my entire career with the same team. I played in one Super Bowl with them.

2. At the time of my retirement I was the all-time team leader in two defensive categories.

3. I am currently position coach for the NFL team I played for. The position I coach is not the position I played.

4. I am a member of an NFL "all decade team."

5. I'm known for playing defense and I played defense in college but I also set a few team records on offense while I was in college.

Who am I?

Nolan Cromwell?

Illwauk gets the square. Former Rams safety and current Rams wide receivers coach Nolan Cromwell is today's mystery guest. Played for the Rams in Super Bowl XIV. Was the Rams all-time leader in INTs and INT return yardage when he retired. Member of the NFL's "All 80's Team. After being the staring safety at Kansas for his first two seasons, Cromwell was moved to QB where he set some Big * and NCAA records for rushing yards by a QB.

cromwell01.jpgnc1.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

illwauk gets the square. Former Rams safety and current Rams wide receivers coach Nolan Cromwell is today's mystery guest. Played for the Rams in Super Bowl XIV. Was the Rams all-time leader in INTs and INT return yardage when he retired. Member of the NFL's "All 80's Team. After being the staring safety at Kansas for his first two seasons, Cromwell was moved to QB where he set some Big * and NCAA records for rushing yards by a QB.

cromwell01.jpgnc1.jpg

One more bit of relevant trivia about Mr. Cromwell. He was the Packers special teams coach for Super Bowl XXXI, the only Super Bowl where a special teamer (Desmond Howard) was named MVP.

Archived