Baseball All-Star Jerseys

Greg Putnam

Does anyone know where I can find illustrations of the jerseys worn during the all-star games most recently at Cellular Field, AT&T Park, Rogers Centre, and PNC Park? I am creating concepts of unis for my MLB 2K10 pc game, and while I can create my own I would like to match as closely to real as possible.

My more immediate issue is that according to my game, the 2011 Midsummer Classic is being held at CitiField in New York. Would anyone out there be willing to throw some kind of allstar game logo my way for this? Also, what are the fonts I should use for the White Sox and the Mets? Thanks in advance!

You talking about pictures of the practice jerseys, or are you looking for the artwork?

2006-07-10-howard2-med.jpg

187097177_ebcac7db9f.jpg

340x.jpg

ykBaSre4.jpg

I am looking for photos of game worn unis so I get the color schemes right. I'll be using the bp template assuming the top photo is an ingame shot. And I guess I could use the artwork as well. Didn't realize it was as intricate as it was. I'm guessing they wear their own team's cap and helmet. My game is telling me CitiField this year, Cellular Field next year, AT&T in 2013, Toronto 2014, and Pittsburgh 2015. Can you hook me up or point me in right direction?

The 2011 All-Star Game will be in Arizona, the 2012 All-Star Game will be in Kansas City. The 2013 All-Star is expected to be hosted by the Mets, though it's not official yet. No word on hosts for 2014 and beyond.

The 2011 All-Star Game will be in Arizona, the 2012 All-Star Game will be in Kansas City. The 2013 All-Star is expected to be hosted by the Mets, though it's not official yet. No word on hosts for 2014 and beyond.

I know. I'm talking about my MLB2K10 pc game. The All-Star dates and sites don't come close to matching reality but alas it is what it is. I haven't figured out how to change the database or I would also fix some problems in the rest of my regular season schedule. Luckily all but one have actually just taken place recently so stuff exists out there somewhere that I could copy. Unluckily I'll have to wing it for this year and I am hoping some creative souls will help me out.

Players wear their own team uniforms during the game and the years in your game are off too.

In addition, it's been about 10 years since anyone wore an alt jersey in an ASG (I think someone from CLE might have been the last to do it). The in-game jerseys are all whites, cremes, greys, or khakis.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Okay, I guess I was confused. In my game, MLB2K10, the uniforms are BP jerseys for each league in the official colors of the host city's team. So if anyone has an idea where I could get the script logo jersey artwork for each "Nationals" and "Americans" BP Jersey. In particular, what was used at the most recent games at Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, and Pittsburgh Pirates. While I know in reality that Arizona has this year's game, my video game is going to have it at CitiField. I could really really use a concept logo and script jersey logo concept.

FWIW, I have heard the 2014 ASG will be in Minnesota.

And rumor has it...

2015 = Miami

2016 = Baltimore

Just me, but why go to Baltimore when places like Philly, Washington, and Cincy have yet to host it their new ballparks. I could even consider Wrigley before Baltimore for the nostalgia factor.

FWIW, I have heard the 2014 ASG will be in Minnesota.

And rumor has it...

2015 = Miami

2016 = Baltimore

Just me, but why go to Baltimore when places like Philly, Washington, and Cincy have yet to host it their new ballparks. I could even consider Wrigley before Baltimore for the nostalgia factor.

AL, NL, AL, NL, etc.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

In particular, what was used at the most recent games at Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, and Pittsburgh Pirates.

San Francisco and Pittsburgh are pictured in this thread, Toronto last hosted 21 seasons ago before they wore custom BP jerseys

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

In particular, what was used at the most recent games at Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, and Pittsburgh Pirates.

San Francisco and Pittsburgh are pictured in this thread, Toronto last hosted 21 seasons ago before they wore custom BP jerseys

Chris, what I really need is the script logo that appears across the chest of these for each game. "National" and "American" that are done specifically for each host city. Pittsburgh's is pictured at the top and San Francisco's is at the bottom. I need a photoready, jpeg or png version to put on my game's uniforms. I also need this for the game at Cellular Field, and a concept for a game at CitiField.

Archived