Dallas Stars Concept

joshhockey

Typically the nickname would go on the home jersey and the city on the road.

The curve on the sleeve cuffs doesn't really go with the rest of the design.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't know, I find that I am instantly drawn to the stars at the bottom when I look at these. I feel like they stand out too much compared to the chest lettering.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Overall these jerseys look great. The striping with the Stars in particular is really fresh and original. I also like that the State of Texas logo has made its much needed return. Couple things I would change though... For starters the Rangers-esque script just isn't the Stars. Why not use their primary logo? Also I would remove the Green State of Texas logo from the Home and replace it with the white version so it pops more.

The alternate on the only hand is perfect. Love the thick horizontal stripes and recoloured State of Texas logo looks spectacular.

Archived