KSTATE logo

missouri tigers

It looks great, but two things:

1. The logo would look even better (and a more subtle update) if you had the cat be purple with silver outlines instead of the other way around.

2. The outlines on your wordmarks are way too thick, to the point of cartoonish.

Fix those two things and it's perfect. Hopefully you have uniforms in the works, too.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It looks great, but two things:

1. The logo would look even better (and a more subtle update) if you had the cat be purple with silver outlines instead of the other way around.

2. The outlines on your wordmarks are way too thick, to the point of cartoonish.

Fix those two things and it's perfect. Hopefully you have uniforms in the works, too.

I actually disagree here, I think it would throw off how the purple seems to act as a "lowlight" per se to the silver. I dunno though.

6fQjS3M.png

I wouldnt swap the colors either because I think it would end up looking like a photo negative with the shadows being light. something about the far eyes seems off. the pupil on the closer eye seems to be rolling into the back of his head rather than looking out at whatever it's hissing at. and I think the far eye could be brought back more towards the back of his head, but other than that, this is pretty good. i like the whiskers.

Archived