Nba Second Round

NJTank

Here is my NBA second round playoff predictiosn for the 3 series matchups already determined.

NBA is so stupid to start 2nd round while 1st roudn is still going on they shoudl have played the first round faster.

Round 2

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

NBA is so stupid to start 2nd round while 1st roudn is still going on they shoudl have played the first round faster.

you mean the nba will start some of the second round games while the other first round series finish up? now if i interpreted that right then that is retarded

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The Nba playoffs have been a joke so far thise series is going 7 and they are starting the second round, and there is like 3 days between games seesh at this pace rthe Finals will begin in July.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I dont know if brief finals are really a good thing. I cant remember the last 7 game finals. However, i think the NBA needs to go back to the 5 game first round. All but one of this years series were done in 5 anyway. And another thing, it is absolutly rediculous to start the second round before the first is over

Azzuri.gif

"Timberwolves in 7

Each team got past the first round in 5 games. However the Timberwolves looked much sharper in doing so as the Kings continued to struggle on defense while beating the Mavericks who have yet to figure out the concept of defense. Look for this series to be a battle as KG is the difference maker in 7 games."

I knew you were a smart man Tank!

Archived