NFL concepts

eliasrappaport

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/eliasrapp98/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg&mediafilter=images

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/eliasrapp98/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg&mediafilter=images#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1102.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fg441%2Feliasrapp98%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dphoto-4.jpg%26mediafilter%3Dimages

This is my first concept and i am inexperienced too, i drew it cause i still can't find any programs... I digress. Any way I gave the dolphins a broncos-esc look and the Chargers I went with powder. I can't really make changes because it is drawn but if you can give C+C that would still be very appriciated Thanks

Here is what you need to do. If you're drawing these, which by the way are pretty good, you probs are looking for something in the free variety of programs. There is a program that is FREE that you should use. I used it for many of my concepts before I got illustrator and photoshop. It is called Inkscape. Here is the link to download it Once you download this, you can do a lot of the things done in better programs. It's very good to start out and easy to use. The second thing to do is to download the, in my opinion, the best template for Inkscape, which is all in .svg when saved fwi. It was made by a member named mBannon92. Here is the link to download it It's easy to use once you figure out inkscape. If you have any questions just ask me, in a PM or here. I like your concepts and this will help quite a bit.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Here is what you need to do. If you're drawing these, which by the way are pretty good, you probs are looking for something in the free variety of programs. There is a program that is FREE that you should use. I used it for many of my concepts before I got illustrator and photoshop. It is called Inkscape. Here is the link to download it Once you download this, you can do a lot of the things done in better programs. It's very good to start out and easy to use. The second thing to do is to download the, in my opinion, the best template for Inkscape, which is all in .svg when saved fwi. It was made by a member named mBannon92. Here is the link to download it It's easy to use once you figure out inkscape. If you have any questions just ask me, in a PM or here. I like your concepts and this will help quite a bit.

thank you very much DeFrank, I once downloaded inkscape on my mac and it did not work. It sent me to a program called X11. I will try again but if there are any other pragrams please suggest them thanks again

thank you very much DeFrank, I once downloaded inkscape on my mac and it did not work. It sent me to a program called X11. I will try again but if there are any other pragrams please suggest them thanks again

it doesn't work on my moms mac either. it works on a PC but if you don't have that, your probs stuck with paint.

Are you sure you downloaded the mac version?

potd 10/20/12

it doesn't work on my moms mac either. it works on a PC but if you don't have that, your probs stuck with paint.

yea... it sucks. I am gonna try paint i guess. WHY GOD WHY

yea... it sucks. I am gonna try paint i guess. WHY GOD WHY

sadness. well, check the paint paradise forum for some good templates i guess.

potd 10/20/12

The Chargers one looks pretty good but the Dolphins one looks waaay too much like the Bronco's uniforms. I do like your choice of helmet though.

I would love to see you get these up using some sort of computer program. Since you're a beginner, I'd recommend PAINT.net, it's really simple to learn and I've been using it for a while. I tried to use Inkscape, but I didn't have the patience to learn how to use it. It just seemed too complicated for me.

Good luck!

The Chargers one looks pretty good but the Dolphins one looks waaay too much like the Bronco's uniforms. I do like your choice of helmet though.

I would love to see you get these up using some sort of computer program. Since you're a beginner, I'd recommend PAINT.net, it's really simple to learn and I've been using it for a while. I tried to use Inkscape, but I didn't have the patience to learn how to use it. It just seemed too complicated for me.

Good luck!

Thank you so much. I LOLed when i you said it looks like the broncos. I will try out paint and when i figure it out i will transfer my drawings. Thanks again

It's gonna be hard to get feedback from people if it's just a rough rough drawing. Besides, how can you update it if it's on paper? youd have to start over all together. As far as programs, Ive never used anything put paint and Illustrator, so Im biased to Illustrator. I bought Adobe illustratot when I was in college and got it for $200 some dollars with a college-student discount as opposed to $700 or so if youre not. So if you are in college, or know someone in college, you could get it for cheaper.

Good luck!

Thank you so much. I LOLed when i you said it looks like the broncos. I will try out paint and when i figure it out i will transfer my drawings. Thanks again

Yeah no problem. I hope you get the hang of it. B)

• 2 months later...

BUMP

sorry that i bumped this, but i got comments about saying how i couldn't update this, so i tried and tried to get other programs to work but they wouldn't. So i'm bringing this back just so that i can get feedback on how it looks in general, not how to update it, but in general how it looks, if you get what i mean... thanks and please don't give me crap about bringing this back Thanks

Archived