Gravity Design

chickenfish13

Alright, so over the past few days I've been debating about my company name, and I think i may change it to Gravity Design. Honestly im not sure why but this name kind of just stuck with me and I really like it. I'm not totally sure if im going to change it, so I was looking for some help from you guys. What do you think? I've come up with what would be a personal logo, and I like it for it's simplicity, but at the moment to me it doesn't say Gravity. I was experimenting with text, having the G in gravity beneath the other letters, things like that, but haven't come up with something I'm real sold on. Anyways, just looking for some opinions, thanks guys!

gravitydshow.png

Alright, I'm not too sure as to what you mean fixer. Something more like the one on the left, or the right? Obviously they both aren't very good right now, I'm having trouble integrating the ring in there. Also, if I like it just straight, no rotation, because if you flip it it still reads as a GD. Thats just me though ^_^

gravityring.png

Alright, I'm not too sure as to what you mean fixer. Something more like the one on the left, or the right? Obviously they both aren't very good right now, I'm having trouble integrating the ring in there. Also, if I like it just straight, no rotation, because if you flip it it still reads as a GD. Thats just me though ^_^

gravityring.png

life the left. But sharpened up a bit and in front. I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say in the bold

Archived