Vancouver Canucks - Modern Throwbacks

Xodius

That is fantastic. I've always wanted to adapt an NHL game with college hockey teams (and if possible, put my own commentary in...wouldn't it be awesome to be in a video game?), and this is a huge step in the right direction. Thanks!

As for the concept, I really like the idea behind it. You capture the Millionaires' striping very well, and the VC logo works rather nicely. I think I'd only suggest 1) removing the BAUER below the collar, 2) trying to replace the white with kelly green. Awesome stuff, I could easily see that as a Canucks Heritage Classic sweater

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

That is fantastic. I've always wanted to adapt an NHL game with college hockey teams (and if possible, put my own commentary in...wouldn't it be awesome to be in a video game?), and this is a huge step in the right direction. Thanks!

Unfortunately, any mods involving the NCAA is prohibited on the site. I think a few years back the admins of the site were contacted by some people from the NCAA and asked us to decease any college mods.

OttawaSenators.png

Unfortunately, any mods involving the NCAA is prohibited on the site. I think a few years back the admins of the site were contacted by some people from the NCAA and asked us to decease any college mods.

How about ACHA hockey? Either way, that's a real shame the NCAA would do that.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived