Charlotte A B A Franchise Announces Name...

Pflava, if by "Gwizzlies" you mean "Soccer Moms," then yes Gwinnett is crawling with them.

I'm just upset they didn't go with my Gwinnett Soccer Moms idea. The logo was a petitte woman driving an incredibly huge SUV while putting on make up.

With a Bush/Cheney bumpersticker on the back.....of course over the Clinton/Gore '96! :D

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Pflava, if by "Gwizzlies" you mean "Soccer Moms," then yes Gwinnett is crawling with them.

I'm just upset they didn't go with my Gwinnett Soccer Moms idea. The logo was a petitte woman driving an incredibly huge SUV while putting on make up.

With a Bush/Cheney bumpersticker on the back.....of course over the Clinton/Gore '96! :D

no cell phone or Barney DVDs playing on the widescreen?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

no cell phone or Barney DVDs playing on the widescreen?

Well, it's been a long time since I lived there, but the soccer mom thing doesn't surprise me at all. When I lived there, Snellville was still a town (as opposed to the urban sprawl there now).

All the crawl is west-north-west, to east-north-east.

Thats the progression in the ATL. When you are young and stupid, you live downtown. When you gro up some, you move to midtown. Then, you get a woman, or a real job, or both, and you move to the perimeter. Then, you get married, have kids, or actually want to own a decent house and you move out to the 'burbs.

I'm married and have 4 kids. Guess where I live? :D

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wait... I've seen that somewhere before.

::looks thru family photo albums::

RIIIIGHT... that's the Hot Wheels car I used to play with when I was 5.

And is that Cartman on the front?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

All the crawl is west-north-west, to east-north-east.

Thats the progression in the ATL. When you are young and stupid, you live downtown. When you gro up some, you move to midtown. Then, you get a woman, or a real job, or both, and you move to the perimeter. Then, you get married, have kids, or actually want to own a decent house and you move out to the 'burbs.

I'm married and have 4 kids. Guess where I live?  :D

As a former resident of Atlanta's south side, I resent that...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

souf syyyyyde?

There may be folks down there, but doesn't the south side go, staduim, ghetto, perimeter, airport, Macon?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

the-gwizzz_sm.jpg

Well, my pop works in Gwinnett county, and we'd have heard ALL about it if we saw a single "gwizzlie"

Heck, if I saw a gwizzlie I wouldn't know whether to run or cuddle the thing

souf syyyyyde?

There may be folks down there, but doesn't the south side go, staduim, ghetto, perimeter, airport, Macon?

There are suburbs between the perimeter and the airport. And believe me, they have neighborhoods that are a lot nicer than what you can can see from the Marta.

Can't disagree about Macon though... didn't they film Deliverance out there?

snappers_sig.gif

Archived