C&C wanted: Campbell Fitness

BDiamond

I really like it. The only thing bugging me is how fitness is the only red component of the design. It doesn't look as bad on the bottom one, but looks a little awkward on the top design.

I do love the custom font and the hidden images: the barbell in the b-e and the s that looks like a weight plate.

Over all, great job.

87Redskins.png

don't like the type at all. looks dated and appears to be 2 different faces even though i'm assuming it's not.

the simplified squatter is okay, but could be more simplified shapes. for example, it looks as though he is wearing wing tips. you don't need the white lines.

Simple and to the point. I think it accomplishes what you're going for nicely. I'd try to incorporate some red into the guy lifting weights just to give it balance.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I really like it. The only thing bugging me is how fitness is the only red component of the design.

I agree...maybe create a version where the weight on the lifter's back are the same red to create balance.

Otherwise, top notch work in this...I like it.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived