Padres Permutations: Which color combo looks best?

kevinmets

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really like #14, and after I voted I noticed you did the additional logos in those colors too. I think that is a pretty good color mix that they can do some nice things with. Go with the white homes of course, can use the light blue on the aways, and can have an alternate brown jersey.

16 is a thing of beauty. Great blending of different eras.

Oh, my gosh, I got tricked into voting on a poll in a zombie thread?

PLEASE quit bumping up outdated threads! If a thread has fallen more than a couple of pages back, it means anything you have to say will no longer be helpful to the original poster, because, until such time as the original poster brings up the thread themselves, it is safe to assume that they no longer need the thread.

rATMcmK.png

16 is a thing of beauty. Great blending of different eras.

Oh, my gosh, I got tricked into voting on a poll in a zombie thread?

PLEASE quit bumping up outdated threads! If a thread has fallen more than a couple of pages back, it means anything you have to say will no longer be helpful to the original poster, because, until such time as the original poster brings up the thread themselves, it is safe to assume that they no longer need the thread.

I felt the same way. Please stop!

Archived