Peyton Manning Concept

hugevolsfan

It's been a while since I posted a concept or anything. I have been working on my football concept league & trying to get better at designing. I was playing around with what my football uniforms would look like on current players & came up with this. I am planning on starting a new topic for my league with history on each team & such.... I just want to finish a few more logos. C & C.

Peytoncopy.png

Does his mom get royalties then?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The title must be wrong maybe I should have put Peyton Manning Uniform Concept... Whatever, thanks for helpful comments... I was looking for more like I do or don't like the custom numbers on the jersey or I can see this on the field....

A part of his leg is cut off.

You mean the lower tip of his shoe? Yeah that is where the picture I used cut off.

No, but I just realized that it was a bit of an optical illusion because of the way you put on the striping on the pant leg. My bad.

Disregarding that confusion, it looks good!

25yzwqg.png

its put together really nicely. good PS skillz

i would ditch the "bubbly" star in the logo. its too playful and childish, like something you would see on a toddler's toy. go with a regular star shape. id also like to see something on the jersey thats reflective of the pants stripping or the helmet logo. its really plain compared to pants and helmet. might want to change the number color or logo colors on the jersey as well. everything is white and it kind of blends together, theres nothing that is emphasized.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

its put together really nicely. good PS skillz

i would ditch the "bubbly" star in the logo. its too playful and childish, like something you would see on a toddler's toy. go with a regular star shape. id also like to see something on the jersey thats reflective of the pants stripping or the helmet logo. its really plain compared to pants and helmet. might want to change the number color or logo colors on the jersey as well. everything is white and it kind of blends together, theres nothing that is emphasized.

Thanks for the comments this is the best constructive criticism I have had. I will try all of the elements you have said with an update.

I changed the star in the logo, update my custom number font a little & put the primary on the sides instead of the secondary. I am not a big fan of putting helmet logo on sides & I was going to just do stripes but thought this looked great. C & C.

PeytonBomberscopy.png

• 2 months later...

this is an excellent jersey change, have you done any others?

No this is the only one it is very hard for me to do. I was thinking of doing one of these for all my MLF teams but it is so time consuming. I want to finish that series then I will probably put them in action. I have actually got a better looking one than this.

a better one than this? I would love to see it. I'm trying to learn how to do these for my fantasy football league currently. I think ur peyton manning one is pretty good. ur logo on the football is a little off but besides that it looks good. outside of gladsadmad, i'd say ur top notch

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

a better one than this? I would love to see it. I'm trying to learn how to do these for my fantasy football league currently. I think ur peyton manning one is pretty good. ur logo on the football is a little off but besides that it looks good. outside of gladsadmad, i'd say ur top notch

A little trick that works for me is to use an all white uniform including helmet like the Colts. They are much easier to manipulate.

I appreciate your comments & Gladsadmad is awesome cause these take a lot of time!

Archived