Iconic Baseball Logo Concept

Osborne

I love the new logos but the thing bothering me the most is that two tone blue scheme. Its overdone to say the least, maybe get a bit more creative with colours and you can achieve the goal of something timeless. Timeless doesn't have mean unoriginal.

I love the new logos but the thing bothering me the most is that two tone blue scheme. Its overdone to say the least, maybe get a bit more creative with colours and you can achieve the goal of something timeless. Timeless doesn't have mean unoriginal.

I can see that..Any color suggestions?

Why not check out my blog? Oneoff Nation

I really like the logos and the script, I think if you do want to make it look timeless, you should have the homes be white with pinstripes. For the aways try solid grey with the Arkansas script, and a light blue stripe on the pants. Add a blue alternate jersey and I think this would look very nice and timeless as well.

dbacksbannersigs.png

I can see that..Any color suggestions?

Maybe try using purple. I really like how this is turning out. I think you should eliminate the higlights on the diamond around the hidden A. That would make the A stand out more, and IMO, help the concept overall. I would also like to say that I love the script, top-notch!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Osborne that looks really nice. You took the critique, both good and bad from everyone here, and really put them to use. I think this concept is very well done. I for one like the colors, but it's up to you to keep using them or not. I don't see harm in trying out some other options if you want, you never know what you might like.

I think it's a really creative excercise to try to create an iconic logo. I really like the first logo better than the second one. I like the "'s" part. It seems like something they would do in 1900. Great job, I really enjoy your work.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Maybe you can try Purple (Dark) and silver/gray (w/black)?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived