Anaheim Ducks

AHcreative

Although it's already been said that this concept (or similar) has been done before, I would add more Jade to the home and away, simply by doing it similar to their original jerseys and making the hem and cuffs jade, rather than eggplant like you've done.

Seen this a million times and the problems are always the same...

A ) The Ducks current striping template simply does not look good in Eggplant and Jade regardless how the colours are used. The Curved lines are designed for the dark palette of the Ducks current scheme.

B ) Making the Duck Footprint logo Jade doesn't look good or make sense. I've seen a million concepts trying to colour the logo jade and it never ceases to amaze me how awful it looks.

The main logo looks fine enough and the Gold is a nice touch but please try and get a little more original with the striping.

I know this is similar to other concepts, and in a way I intended it to be like that. I like the current Ducks uniform template, but I like the old colors.

What really is different about this concept is the logo, and that's sorta what I would like some C&C on. I mixed these two logos thinking it would be a nice change from their old primary:

1.gif4.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was thinking about making this into a series, which is why the Ducks concept isn't entirely "out-of-the-box".

I think they would look better (referencing my post earlier) if you swapped the colors like this.

5749357591_72ab8dfe12_z.jpg

It still doesn't work... The new striping pattern does not belong with the old scheme

I think they would look better (referencing my post earlier) if you swapped the colors like this.

(Image Removed)

It still doesn't work... The new striping pattern does not belong with the old scheme

I disagree. In fact if you threw silver into the mix (nixing the bronze) and colored the template accordingly you could have them looking old school Ducked up in no time.

EDIT:

5750279907_cc89a7779d_z.jpg

I know this is similar to other concepts, and in a way I intended it to be like that. I like the current Ducks uniform template, but I like the old colors.

What really is different about this concept is the logo, and that's sorta what I would like some C&C on. I mixed these two logos thinking it would be a nice change from their old primary:

1.gif4.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was thinking about making this into a series, which is why the Ducks concept isn't entirely "out-of-the-box".

I like the logo on the left. The one on the right is even more "cartoony", and it looks like it's trying to do the people's eyebrow. I think the old colours are unique, but I don't like them. They seem very dull to me.

Patchey13: I never said out of the box can't be part of a series. For example, in many series' teams like the Red Wings, Canadiens, Maple Leafs, etc. aren't out of the box because of tradition. This was just an idea of what I would like to see the Ducks do. That's all.

Capn89: I thought about swapping colors like you have done, I don't know why I ultimately decided against it. I really do like the silver in place of the gold as well.

Morgo: While I respect your opinion, and thank you for the imput, I humbly disagree. I really don't think that this stiriping pattern (any striping pattern for that matter) is reserved for only a specific color palette.

I've decided that I will turn this into a series. Atlanta would be next, but since they're moving to Winnepeg, that concept is now moving to the end of the series. So, on that note: A quick update of Anaheim, and then Boston will be up next.

Thanks for the imput fellas.

(Image Removed)

I disagree. In fact if you threw silver into the mix (nixing the bronze) and colored the template accordingly you could have them looking old school Ducked up in no time.

EDIT:

5750279907_cc89a7779d_z.jpg

I really like these. shoulder logos still need work though.

And I it looks pretty good with this striping pattern, in these colors.

I really wish the Ducks would go back to their old colors and logo, I really dislike what they have now...

Archived