Fantasy Helmet Project

Harlequin

Hey Everyone,

Although I don?t post often, I have been a member of this community for a long (long) time and this is a daily visit for me. I recently started a blog entitled: Fantasy Helmet Project ? where I will be posting a new Fantasy Helmet creation everyday. Below I have links to the blog, twitter account, and a couple recent posts. Thx.

Blog:

Fantasy Helmet Project

Twitter:

@fantasyhelmet

tumblr_llpwfhIZBm1qa10noo1_400.jpg

Montgomery Munks

tumblr_llpv8usjDD1qa10noo1_400.gif

Boston Tea Baggers

Love em! That's the best tea baggers concept I've ever seen.

Thanks guys. That Tea Bagger helmet / logo was my first ever team name... it's Redskins inspired. Definitely check out my site - I've got a lot of these coming.

Hey Everyone,

Although I don?t post often, I have been a member of this community for a long (long) time and this is a daily visit for me. I recently started a blog entitled: Fantasy Helmet Project ? where I will be posting a new Fantasy Helmet creation everyday. Below I have links to the blog, twitter account, and a couple recent posts. Thx.

Blog:

Fantasy Helmet Project

Twitter:

@fantasyhelmet

tumblr_llpwfhIZBm1qa10noo1_400.jpg

Montgomery Munks

tumblr_llpv8usjDD1qa10noo1_400.gif

Boston Tea Baggers

These look great. Is this your own template?

gYH2mW9.png

Yes and no. I purchased the a vector of the helmet from istockphoto and then spent a long time making it into a template - so the colors, stripes, facemask, etc could be changed on the fly. Over the years I've used various templates (i.e. Revolution) but this is by far my favorite.

LMAO @ Rusty Trombone.

Aside from piano, I'm also a 'bone player so that made me chuckle quite a bit. Great work, too!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

A few more from the Fantasy Helmet Project. I now have a Facebook page "Fantasy Helmet Project" - so if you like it... would appreciate the "Like"

tumblr_llqdb0atqO1qa10noo1_400.jpg

East Side Knievels

tumblr_llqdnlkqdu1qa10noo1_400.gif

New Mexico Dead

Are all of these logos your design? Do you create these for others?

gYH2mW9.png

The undead logo is not mine. The rest are original designs. I make them for my leagues each year and am thinking about adding paypal to my site to take request for a small fee ($10). Until then, toss out a request and I'll try and make it happen... for early adopters.

Archived