Colorado Avalanche concept

dlab54

I would say get rid of the script on all jerseys and just go with the logos. Also on the navy jersey maybe try a white outline on the logo because some of it gets lost. And also maybe go with a silver/grey alternate instead of cream, just a personal pet peeve, cream is overused IMO. Great work, keep it up

Agree that the logo needs an outline on the navy jersey. I am very surprised that I actually like this without the red. Like the styling. I think you can get away with the wordmark on the home and away but think it would be stronger without. Love the third minus the wordmark, keep the cream.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Yeah, not feeling the scripts; they really crowd the front of the sweater. Especially the "AVS" one ? the text is way too big on that and really detracts from the logo, which should be the focal point. Also not getting the use of Eurostile as a font when the wordmark (at least the "Colorado" part) uses something closer to Bank Gothic.

The Vancouver Canucks trend of having arched team names above team crests is something that needs to die with the Canucks and not spread. The color scheme on the blue jersey works surprisingly well. I'm not digging the cream jersey, though.

Archived