NFL 2011 jersey color games

gothedistance

Oh gosh I am so glad the Bears are bringing back their orange game-worn fashion jerseys. I can't wait for Lovie Smith to say "I hope our fans act as an orange...swarm" with all the conviction of a medicated catatonic.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no recollection of this game from 2002 with NO vs Min ..... but I would love to see how NO would have looked with white pants ... the gold is sharp looking.

5182412127_96c8193c03_o.jpg5182412227_0e5f3bb488_o.jpg

That's the game where Daunte Culpepper dropped the snap, picked it up and scored a two point conversion to win by 1. lmfao Saints.

I used to believe that NFL teams didn't have to make their mind up on which uniform they would wear until about a week before the game. Does anyone know if this rule (see below in blue) is something the NFL adopted in recent seasons ??

I know that teams need to submit their uniform color choices some time in the spring. But don't know exactly when. Some teams appear to do it later than the earlier times though.

The Cincinnati Bengals jersey colors are up.

Browns will be in BROWN, for the opening day game in Cleveland.

Hopefully that "wearing white at home" rumor for Cleveland doesn't come to fruition. No need to see those drab white uniforms for 15 games out of 16. Even Marty Schottenheimer thinks that's dull.

Hopefully that "wearing white at home" rumor for Cleveland doesn't come to fruition. No need to see those drab white uniforms for 15 games out of 16. Even Marty Schottenheimer thinks that's dull.

That's not a 'rumor' Dennis .... word of the white-on-white for home games came officially from the Cleveland Browns.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not a 'rumor' Dennis .... word of the white-on-white for home games came officially from the Cleveland Browns.

Browns wearing brown jersey's for first home pre-season game tonight.

Coupled with the Bengals showing that the Browns will be wearing brown on September 11th too, and I think this rumor has no legs.

Coupled with the Bengals showing that the Browns will be wearing brown on September 11th too, and I think this rumor has no legs.

I'm watching too as I listen to Bills @ Bears on iRadio... not sure preseason counts tho'. I like Cleveland better in the brown jersey myself, but this white on white for 2011 home games came from Cleveland Browns sources, so we'll see.

Before last season Mike Shanahan said the Redskins would be getting off the Joe Gibbs white jersey thing for home games and wearing burgundy, which they didn't do 'til the regular season began against Dallas at home. They wore white for both home preseason games, against the Bills and then the Ravens.

Once again, apostrophes are NEVER required for pluralizing a noun. What you typed means "jersey is".

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived