Question about NFL rules regarding alternate unis

DuckFats

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't the NFL as stringent regarding teams wearing alt/3rd pants as they are with jerseys?

An excellent question.

I wish the NFL was.

because fans don't buy the pants of their favorite player and when the league wrote the rule there weren't many teams with 3 pant options and they were only concerned about jersey sales

I understand that, but as I said in a previous post, the NFL is beyond stringent when it comes to uniform violations, so why would they let teams run riot when it comes to wearing alt pants?

And demented fans DO buy uni [pants, however twisted and sick that practice may be, it does happen.

colt-mccoy-sm1.jpg

51898551_display_image.jpg?1296189463

Oh my, the Browns' white facemasks blow the gray ones out of the water. Why did they switch to gray again? :wacko:

I understand the gray facemask on their throwback uni, but the white looks 10000% better with their regular home and away uni's.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

colt-mccoy-sm1.jpg

51898551_display_image.jpg?1296189463

Oh my, the Browns' white facemasks blow the gray ones out of the water. Why did they switch to gray again? :wacko:

Because the gray looks better. As those pictures prove. :P

I'm in the "gray looks better for the Browns" camp as well, but not with the alt orange jerseys. The orange shell with brown stripe and white mask goes perfectly with the orange jersey with brown outlines on white numbers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived