How I would do Ohio State's Pro Combat Jerseys

TaylorGangorDie

All silver Ohio State would make me happy. :)

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

personally, i've always hated the thick black lines on the pants. I feel like if its trying to mimic the helmet stripe that it's thickness should be pretty identical.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Holy thick outer stroke Batman! Tone that sucker down. I honestly like the black more haha. But I like what they did the last two years prior even more. OSU doesn't need more black IMO.

I just tried to make it look like our current pants with the thick black stripes on the pants. I agree that it needs to be smaller like our helmet and sleeve stripes.

This would never happen because Nike has to be outrageous in everything they do, but have they ever thought of just making the obvious move that wouldn't be such a shocker to Buckeye Nation's system?

ProCombat.png?t=1311821535

Why not just post the picture instead of the link?

One thing that gets me with a lot of the Pro Combat concepts is the fact that people are making multiple jerseys when, in reality, the "special" pro combat teams announced each year are wearing one-and-done designs. That being said, the black jersey works for the Buckeyes. I'm definitely not a fan of the monochrome gray.

gYH2mW9.png

I dunno. Its not a BAD design... but nothing about it says WOW or AWESOME to me. To be honest, it looks like a normal Georgia concept to me. The monochrome set... I'm just not a fan of it, for any team... for some reason it just reminds me of pajamas or an outfit rather than a uniform.

The only major PROBLEM I see is the loss of Scarlet. It is the other official color of The University. I think making the numbers Scarlet would make it more tolerable... tolerable.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This would never happen because Nike has to be outrageous in everything they do, but have they ever thought of just making the obvious move that wouldn't be such a shocker to Buckeye Nation's system?

Why not just post the picture instead of the link?

One thing that gets me with a lot of the Pro Combat concepts is the fact that people are making multiple jerseys when, in reality, the "special" pro combat teams announced each year are wearing one-and-done designs. That being said, the black jersey works for the Buckeyes. I'm definitely not a fan of the monochrome gray.

:therock: Um this is interesting. I think it needs more red. #pagingcapt'nobvious

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived