NFL Pro Combat

capitalcanuck

2008 Oregon Ducks sleeve pattern? Really?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

2008 Oregon Ducks sleeve pattern? Really?

It's more appropriate for the Steelers than it was for Oregon, for which it made no sense whatsoever.

The updated font looks much more solid. And I know everyone says the pattern looks too Oregon, but diamond-plate steel pattern does look better on the Steelers.

Couple of things:

- The right pant stripe on the 3/4 view doesn't wrap around the back of the knee like the left one does.

- I would make the wordmark on the back helmet bumper black, as the yellow is barely visible.

- Maybe try to incorporate the traditional Steelers stripes in the concept somehow.

- Bring the front/back numbers down and make them a little bigger. On the actual ProCombat sets, they actually do overlap the seams on the jersey.

Pretty good work, keep at it.

TDZiMMB.png

I agree with Kevin W on the helmet stripe. Other than that, this looks perfect now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm liking that brighter aqua color, though it vibrates against the orange a little now. Maybe the orange has to become lighter. More like coral.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As a Dolphins fan, I have to say I hate this. For what it is, the execution is perfect. However, the current team is constantly haunted by the shadow of the '72 teams and the Marino era, so if anything the Fins needs to go with a radical "modern" re-design, just like what happened the last time Nike took over the NFL equipment contract. That and I hate the limp-wristed pastels of the 70s.

cttdolphins2.png

I like this. Better than there current unis IMO. I don't know what else to say besides I like it.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

As a Dolphins fan, I have to say I hate this. For what it is, the execution is perfect. However, the current team is constantly haunted by the shadow of the '72 teams and the Marino era, so if anything the Fins needs to go with a radical "modern" re-design, just like what happened the last time Nike took over the NFL equipment contract. That and I hate the limp-wristed pastels of the 70s.

its the main highlight of the team and next year is the 40th anniversery

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Archived