Lights Out's NFL Redesign Series

Lights Out

Most of them look pretty good. My favorites are the Bengals, Steelers, Patriots, Titans, and Rams.

Now for the suggestions. I would suggest adding gold trim between, or around the purple stripes on the ravens, as the purple gets lost against the black. For the Dolphins I would add the pants design to both legs, and make it curved instead of straight. The Cowboys design is a little on the drab side and needs more white.

These next few are just personal preferences. I don't like the gradients on the Jaguars, and Ravens, and would rather see a red face mask for the Patriots, but if you are fine with them as is then don't change them, because this is your concept series not mine.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are perfect. Honestly, the best NFL redesign out there. Welcome back!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Kick me if i'm wrong, but you're using paint templates in inkscape?

I'm using andrewharrington's template converted to Photoshop.

I love that template. Sadly, I'm a bit novice in Illustrator and have been struggling to convert the template into psd. form.

Archived