Minnesota Wild Alternate

DLabPG5429

It looks great. I have always thought the Wild were one of the few teams that could pull off cream in their uniform set. I would suggest that you remove the phantom yoke outline and get rid of the roundel. If you make those two changes it will look great.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I've been in love with how the NHL has been managing their jersey changes yearly compared to any other major Sports league, and the crest on jerseys are my ultimate favorite, this is just an idea for the Wild.Screenshot2011-04-17at102504PM.png

like the alternate logo. will agree either kill the phantom yolk or fill it in with cream or white and maybe outline it in red.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

A) you have two accounts?

2) that's not the right shoulder logo

III) I know that because I made the jersey that you pasted the circle logo on (and the shoulder logo on it)

Sorry I switched to my friends computer and didn't noticed I was in his account.

A) you have two accounts?

2) that's not the right shoulder logo

III) I know that because I made the jersey that you pasted the circle logo on (and the shoulder logo on it)

Sorry I switched to my friends computer and didn't noticed I was in his account.

You and your "friend" have vaguely similar usernames.

Archived