capitalcanuck's NCAA top 25 Takeover

capitalcanuck

13 Va Tech

i like the classic look and stuck with it added a white alt helmet (i know its been worn before bumped to full time alt) and a orange alt wich i liked on the old unis

vatech.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virginia Tech is a win.

They have one of the more unique color combos in all sports, but they can't seem to keep a consistent uniform identity. I like the simple, classic look and the orange alt is nice. I hated how their recent sets have been a mix of classic/retro/new age crap. There was no mixing and matching between the sets. This concept gives them plenty of options without looking like a hot mess.

(Busy, flashy uniforms) + (Unconventional VTech colors) = (Mess)

(Clean, classy uniforms) + (Unconventional VTech colors) = (Tasty!)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Nice job with VA Tech. It's a really good blend of the Vick-era numbers with the current throwback-inspired UCLA stripes. The only change I would suggest is using the current truncated helmet stripe. It would match well with way the jersey cut truncates the back of the shoulder stripes, just as the inset on the pants does the same to that stripe.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

South Carolina Part Deux

New sleeve pattern with a gradent kinda like maryland but without the hidious turtle shell pattern. New helmet logo which i prefer more than there current plus a new black helmet

usc.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Really like the South Carolina set. I personally see USC as a "modern" school and I think they should have modern looking uniforms. These look really good and characterize South Carolina perfectly IMO. As dmhtfld said, the numbers on the Wounder Warrior are hard to read. I suggest adding a white outline, possibly? Other than that, another well done set.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Really like the South Carolina set. I personally see USC as a "modern" school and I think they should have modern looking uniforms. These look really good and characterize South Carolina perfectly IMO. As dmhtfld said, the numbers on the Wounder Warrior are hard to read. I suggest adding a white outline, possibly? Other than that, another well done set.

He didn't do USC, he did South Carolina

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

USC aka South carolina

Update coming soon as well as The badgers

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

University of

South

Carolina

Most South Carolina fans refer to the school as USC, and I don't believe they like it when Southern California gets dibs on the acronym.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

#11 Wisconsin

Now everyone is crying about "theres and nebraskas jersey are the same how are we going to tell the differnce"

The Soultion Part 1

i move the stripes to the shoulders and widen them out a little

Wis.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Archived