NBA All-Decade Teams

GeoTheo

A few years back I had an idea for creating NBA All-Decade Teams, so I devised a formula for ranking players. I finished the teams put them in a folder and forgot about them. A few weeks back I came across the teams, and some sketches for logos. I decided to follow through on a logo design for my All-1990's Team, as well as some uniforms. Here is what I came up with.

1990s.png

Here are the members of the All-1990's Teams

1st Team: David Robinson ©, Karl Malone (F), Charles Barkley (F), Michael Jordan (G), John Stockton (G)

2nd Team: Hakeem Olijuwon ©, Scottie Pippen (F), Shawn Kemp (F), Gary Payton (G), Tim Hardaway (G)

3rd Team: Patrick Ewing ©, Grant Hill (F), Chris Mullen (F), Clyde Drexler (G), Mitch Richmond (G)

I appreciate any comments, thanks for looking.

Wow, I like these, very 90's. I think you should add more pinstripes, not as thin as jaghee is suggesting, but a little bit thinner than you have them now. Otherwise, excellent concept over all. I could see an actual team using these logos and uniforms.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Thanks for the comments. I will try thining and adding more pinstripes, I guess I was going more for the mid-90's Rockets pinstripe than the Magic pinstripe (there was a lot of pinstripes in the 90's.

The pinstripes are fine. You can't make them much thinner without losing the impact of having pinstripes. The only thing that could be tweeked is the trim around the arms, neck, and shorts. With such a heavy wordmark AND pinstripes, you might want to simplify the trim. It will be a lot easier on the eyes.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived