Arkansas Razorbacks Concepts

jsb_0403

These are my concepts for Arkansas' football and baseball programs, which I think could use some major upgrades.

I went with a more classic look instead of the modern thing Arkansas tries to do.

These are based off of the McFadden era uniforms, I really just added shoulder numbers. I thought it simplified Arkansas' current set

arkansasfootball.png

I based these off of their current set, just simplified again, and switching to the script. I thought it gave it a classier look.

arkansasbaseball.png

C&C Please!

I like the basic look for the football team. The football concept is perfect! In the baseball concept, you need to switch around the number and "A" on the vest. Logos always go on the left breast on vests. Overall both of them are great.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I like the basic look for the football team. The football concept is perfect! In the baseball concept, you need to switch around the number and "A" on the vest. Logos always go on the left breast on vests. Overall both of them are great.

The vest is fixed. I wasn't sure about the rule on that, otherwise it would have already been done like that. Thanks for the feedback!

Love the script. I'm a big fan of it. What's it called?

I love it too. Metroscript, it was one of the best ones I could find.

I love this concept, been looking for a decent Arkansas concept to be posted on here. One thing I might suggest is something back from the Hog's late SWC days, was a Cardinal Razorback with white transparency opposite from the Nike Swish, attached a picture of the infamous Quinn Grovey for reference

614496961b72a71957f639415d5952835cbe0d0f.jpg?x=208&y=280&sig=72f3f50dd958ed38303c34825fcfd7ca

Second, on the baseball uniform, as much I love it, I think the actual real Razorback would serve better on the uniforms, we haven't used the Running through the A Hog since the late 90s.

Awesome concept!

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

I love this concept, been looking for a decent Arkansas concept to be posted on here. One thing I might suggest is something back from the Hog's late SWC days, was a Cardinal Razorback with white transparency opposite from the Nike Swish, attached a picture of the infamous Quinn Grovey for reference

614496961b72a71957f639415d5952835cbe0d0f.jpg?x=208&y=280&sig=72f3f50dd958ed38303c34825fcfd7ca

Second, on the baseball uniform, as much I love it, I think the actual real Razorback would serve better on the uniforms, we haven't used the Running through the A Hog since the late 90s.

Awesome concept!

I think the Hog on the pants would be a great addition...I'll put that in there for my next update

I was kind of in denial about the A logo...I just really love it haha. I was originally gonna use the current Razorback, but then I thought of that logo. I honestly wish they'd bring it back.

When I look at the football concept, it's rendered well, but I'll be damned if all I can see is OU.

I did too, I figured someone else would. I just thought that this was one of Arkansas' best looks, so I had to do it.

Here's my first update!

Added the Hog to the pants, I really like the look. I think it completes it.

arkansasfootball.png

I updated the leaping A logo to the current logo. I actually think it looks better like this than with the other logo.

arkansasbaseball.png

C&C please!

Archived