A Whole New Set for the CBJ

OhioSportsMan61

alright, so i have been spending a lot of time on this concept the last few days, so i hope you enjoy!

home/away: i just decided to add a little more to the original, and make them a little unique with the striping. the striping is the kind they used on their original jerseys when they were founded.

CBJ alt: this is just an alternate jersey based off of the rangers template, but i created the logo.

light blue alt: this is more of a specialty jersey (winter classic etc). i really wanted to make a light blue alt, but i like the navy one too so i just made an extra alt. the logo i created from scratch based off of this picture: http://www.springfield-armory.com/store/images/Cross%20Cannon%20Tin.jpg

so here is my full set, c&c appreciated. enjoy!

cbjset2_edited-1.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I love it -- the only thing I'm not sold on is the dark alternate (it does look like a Rangers jersey, as capitalcanuck said), but I really like what you did with the home and road set. It's a subtle but marked improvement over the very boring set they've got now.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

ok, i know that the the dark alternate looks like the rangers jersey, but i stated that when i first posted it, so lets move past that. what do you guys think of the logos on the two alternates? and what do you think of the light blue alternate, too? any more feedback would be appreciated!

Untitled-1-1.png

Untitled-1_edited-1.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Everything looks great, except on the white jersey I would change the blue on the bottom of the jersey to white. Also, I think the alternate would look a little better if you incorporated red into the logo somehow, maybe as an outline; it looks fine as is, but I think a red outline would definitely be an improvement. I would say to keep the altenate jersey light blue, as it looks better in light blue than it does in red.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Archived