3 Hockey Concepts

OnWis97

Here are three more of my MS Paint concepts.

Devils The Devils concept is meant to be similar to what they used to have, plus a green third jersey. Of all the uniform changes made in my recent memory, this is the most frustrating. The Devils were unique with the red and green. They had, in my opinion, the best unis in the league, and they went to red and black. :sleeping:

Caps For the Caps, I have some of the new features of their look, combined with the old colors. I just think that Red and Blue, which used to be so common in sports, is now more refresing, than black, gold and blue.

Calgary I thought the Flames looked better when they were just red and yellow. So I broguth that back with my more simplified tastes (except on the third jersey, which I happen to think is a bit rediculous).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the change it Capital colors, that looks really good. The Flames is a nice idea but a little too plain for my taste and I think although not as livly as Green and Red, the Devils should stay with Red and Black. It just portrays a more devilish feel. Nice idea though, trying to go back to vintage! Also, with you sig OnWis97, Angelfire doesn't allow direct linking anymore, so for at least your sig pictures if you want them to show then try getting an album at photobucket.com

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Also, with you sig OnWis97, Angelfire doesn't allow direct linking anymore, so for at least your sig pictures if you want them to show then try getting an album at photobucket.com

Thanks, that thing's been pissing me off for a while.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Also, with you sig OnWis97, Angelfire doesn't allow direct linking anymore, so for at least your sig pictures if you want them to show then try getting an album at photobucket.com

Thanks, that thing's been pissing me off for a while.

No problem, Glad I could be of service.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

devils- nice, i dont like the third but i like the idea. I really like the devils new and old sets, so im divided.

Capitals I cannot deny they look nice, and red white and blue does make sense. However, there is already one patriotic team- the Rangers. The capitals have one of the best color schemes, they just need to emphasize theyre unique blue shade.

Flames- sorry but no. The flames have one of the best home jerseys in the league in my opinion. If they were to make one change I would just make their home numbers gold, however the black does look pretty good.

signature.gif

Capitals I cannot deny they look nice, and red white and blue does make sense. However, there is already one patriotic team- the Rangers. The capitals have one of the best color schemes, they just need to emphasize theyre unique blue shade.

How are the Rangers patriotic. Their colors are Red, White, and Blue that's it. The name Rangers has nothing to do with America. The Rangers are not patriotic, and is not more patriotic than the Capitals.

Capitals I cannot deny they look nice, and red white and blue does make sense.  However, there is already one patriotic team- the Rangers.  The capitals have one of the best color schemes, they just need to emphasize theyre unique blue shade.

How are the Rangers patriotic. Their colors are Red, White, and Blue that's it. The name Rangers has nothing to do with America. The Rangers are not patriotic, and is not more patriotic than the Capitals.

devil fan eh?

well for one i have to think the term rangers implies some sort of national services

also they do have a jersey with the statue of liberty on it

signature.gif

When Jersey dumped the green I applauded the move--I haven't changed my mind--

When the Flames added black--I was okay with a bit for trim, it's now too prominent--I would be happy with what they started with, but these ones work nicely too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Flames should never, ever have blue as a colour in their uniform scheme. Blue is the main colour of their chief rival during the regular season and should never make it into the Flames' colour palette.

Archived