New Sounders FC 3rd?

hawk36

Anyone know anything about a new Sounders FC 3rd kit? I've read that the Electric is out and that a new one will take its place. Rumor says it will include the light blue seen on current apparel in the shops and possibly something like this retro look we've seen here on the board before.

I'd think maybe there is something to the light blue angle since that is a totally different color than we've seen before, is in use for some reason in their apparel, and ties into the original Sounders.

Anyone?

soundersnew.jpg

As far as I know that white one with the old Seattle Sounders and adidas logo was a fan mockup only, though there were some who say a white 3rd was discussed and looked at by the club itself, before they went with that electric green/yellow.

As far as I know that white one with the old Seattle Sounders and adidas logo was a fan mockup only, though there were some who say a white 3rd was discussed and looked at by the club itself, before they went with that electric green/yellow.

Sorry, yes I know the white was a fan mockup. I just put it up there since the colors were actually pretty similar to the new colors in apparel being sold right now in the team shop. Could be a hint of what's coming.

Archived