MLS retail jerseys

twi

Does anyone recall MLS or the individual teams selling replica or authentic jerseys in 1996 that weren't in the respective teams' primary (home) color? I know for the second season that both colors were produced for most teams but if anyone can definitively remember or produce proof of retail away or change shirts I would appreciate it. I'm trying to determine whether or not a specific shirt was ever made available. Thanks.

Does anyone recall MLS or the individual teams selling replica or authentic jerseys in 1996 that weren't in the respective teams' primary (home) color? I know for the second season that both colors were produced for most teams but if anyone can definitively remember or produce proof of retail away or change shirts I would appreciate it. I'm trying to determine whether or not a specific shirt was ever made available. Thanks.

IIRC, I think I may have seen a teal/black Revolution jersey made by Xara (sp?) back in the late 90s. It obviously wasn't an official jersey, but I'm guessing it was more of a "fashion" jersey than anything else.

IIRC, I think I may have seen a teal/black Revolution jersey made by Xara (sp?) back in the late 90s. It obviously wasn't an official jersey, but I'm guessing it was more of a "fashion" jersey than anything else.

Probably so, I remember seeing a yellow with royal blue script Mutiny jersey in the late 90s

Archived