Minnesota Vikings Stadium Concept

EvilEmpire

StadiumF.jpgStadium.jpgStadiumE.jpg I'm new here and this is my first post,I decided to make a Vikings Stadium. Its shaped like minnesota, I made it using Google sketchup, Some details like the torch,the field,the trees and the ship were not made by be but, Rather i downloaded them and edited them. C&C

Could we see shots of each side of the stands? Are there luxury boxes? And what's the capacity of the place? Also, how high is the roof on the building? Maybe it's just the camera angles, but it looks friggin' huge.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I lol'd at the Wisconsin-shaped parking lot.

It looks....odd, but yet cool. I dig the inside, with the stone wall. Very viking-like, but the outside it kinda looks like a shopping mall, I don't like the flat sides. Nice work though, this obviously took a lot of effort.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I've :censored:ed around with that program on and off for months now, so cudos to you for getting a project done. I sure as hell can't get anything done.

I like the idea of a huge glass windows if the stadium is to be indoors...maybe even all the way around, not just on one end.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...

I think the best opportunity presented by the Wisconsin parking lot is to put a public restroom in the Green Bay area. I say this as a Packer fan, it's just a perfect situation for comedic rivalry. I like the concept, I'd love to see it really refined. Keep up the good work.

Haha, like a nice restroom or a port-a-potty?

How much is the capacity, beacuse it looks like it'll only fit about 50,000 people. Overall, it's a really super creative stadium design. Great job!

Thanks, I dont know the capacity exactly that was one of my problems going throught it, I feel like the ship takes up a lot of room but, It looks sort of dull without the ship.

This is gorgeous. I really love the innovative idea of having the parking lot in the shape of Minnesota. I wonder if it would be called "Mall of America Stadium"? It is a retractable roof I gather? I guess I'm still very "old" school and I miss seeing the Vikings play in December & January outdoors in the bitter cold & snow of Metropolitan Stadium. Those were glorious days and glorious games to watch, especially in the early 1970s which was when my parents purchased our first COLOR T.V. set! The torches on the wall are so unique & wild!!!

Archived