College Football/Australian Rules crossover

n5ive

Sup everyone. I've been pretty busy last couple of weeks so have taken awhile to get more done, but I finished the ACC the other day. I've put Pitt and Syracuse in there as I've done with Texas A&M, Missouri, TCU and West Virginia.

Atlantic Coast Conference

Boston College Eagles (link)

Clemson Tigers (link)

Duke Blue Devils (link)

Florida State Seminoles (link)

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (link)

Maryland Terrapins (link)

Miami Hurricanes (link)

North Carolina State Wolfpack (link)

North Carolina Tar Heels (link)

Pittsburgh Panthers (link)

Syracuse Orange (link)

Virginia Cavaliers (link)

Virginia Tech Hokies (link)

Wake Forest Demon Deacons (link)

I'm a bit busy right now but I will try and finish things off with the Big Ten soon enough. :)

Notre Dame: now you're cooking with gas, man. The striping's rather distinct and striking

Miami: the back has me scratching my head a bit, like that piece of crap Port used to wear. A solid green sash would've worked as well.

FSU: a rather interesting look. Not sure how I feel about how you used the spears, but I like the back.

Georgia Tech: Adelaide-style wouldn't be my first choice, but it works here.

Maryland: incorporating the state flag is usually a plus in my eyes...hell, I always do so with Maryland concepts myself. The stripes, you probably could've done without, cus the MD flag is usually striking enough that it demands attention.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah, I'm not too sure what I was doing with the Miami design. Not overly happy with it and might re-do it later.

I liked the Notre Dame one as well so glad you liked it too. I can just see them coming out wearing that with the Swans club song playing. ^_^

I haven't started the Big Ten ones yet, been crazy busy with work lately. Hate this time of year!

I like your take on the Aussie jumpers, you and Discrim both grab the Aussie jumper and throw it around and always come up with something quite unique.

One question why are the Yellow Jackets not Yellow?

Favourite so far is a toss up between Notre Dame and Boston Eagles.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

I like your take on the Aussie jumpers, you and Discrim both grab the Aussie jumper and throw it around and always come up with something quite unique.

One question why are the Yellow Jackets not Yellow?

Favourite so far is a toss up between Notre Dame and Boston Eagles.

Yeah, their primary athletic colour is old gold. I went by what is listed on Wiki and on the GA Tech website and used hex #c5b358 for the base colour.

And thanks for the rest of the C&C.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Recently lost my internet for awhile so haven't been able to upload the rest of the jerseys I had made. While I was without it I made all the others but had to wait to add the logos and have the colour set matched up right (it's a bit hard to guess doing it off your iPhone) and so forth. I hope I didn't give off the impression I'd given up. Bloody ISP's.

Big Ten Conference

Illinois Fighting Illini (link)

Indiana Hoosiers (link)

Iowa Hawkeyes (link)

Michigan State Spartans (link)

Michigan Wolverines (link)

Minnesota Golden Gophers (link)

Nebraska Cornhuskers (link)

Northwestern Wildcats (link)

Ohio State Buckeyes (link)

Penn State Nittany Lions (link)

Purdue Boilermakers (link)

Wisconsin Badgers (link)

With the Big Ten set above, I opted to go for a fairly traditional look, and gave most teams a striped design. I did this because the Big Ten is oldest conference and most of the older Australian football clubs tend to have stripes or some variation of it, and I felt it matched up well as I finished it. I flipped the colours for Minnesota as I felt crimson on yellow looked better than yellow on crimson in this design and also made their primary logo stand out more on the shorts. Pretty much the same reason I did Northwestern the way I did, and in my own opinion I think this is the best of the Big Ten designs I made and is my favourite.

I also decided to make a set for the Big East with the future conference alignment included to complete the FBS AQ conferences. I only did the football schools so left out the basketball-only schools, I might do them at a later date if I feel like it.

Big East Conference

Boise State Broncos (link)

Central Florida Knights (link)

Cincinnati Bearcats (link)

Connecticut Huskies (link)

Houston Cougars (link)

Louisville Cardinals (link)

Rutgers Scarlet Knights (link)

San Diego State Aztecs (link)

Southern Methodist Mustangs (link)

South Florida Bulls (link)

Thanks. :)

I placed the conference logo on the shorts as well because the AFL logo is always on the shorts (along with sponsors). I can see why you'd find it weird but it's how I'm used to seeing the shorts.

One thing I don't quite get: it seems that a few of the Nike schools have three-stripe patterns that are much more Adidas-like.

Also, it seems like the backs of many of them don't really match up to the front; Louisville is a good example of this. I have a hard time envisioning how the striping lines up.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived