West Coast Cardinals

Luigi

Well, for starters, I can't really see the uniforms because the presentation is too small.

As far as the logo is concerned, it has too many line thickness inconsistencies. Doesn't really speak as a soccer logo either. It looks more like a logo from the 1950s for the NFL, or a college.

Line consistency, and streamlined design. That's the key.

Well, for starters, I can't really see the uniforms because the presentation is too small.

As far as the logo is concerned, it has too many line thickness inconsistencies. Doesn't really speak as a soccer logo either. It looks more like a logo from the 1950s for the NFL, or a college.

Line consistency, and streamlined design. That's the key.

if it helps the uniform is actually supposed to be for rugby, i'll upload bigger pictures when I get home from school.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Okay some changes here:

Changed the alt logo to primary.

Changed logos on jerseys to new primary.

Made away shorts red.

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Yeh that Away kit with the red shorts stansa out a lot better Luigi.

Did you used to follow the West Perth Cardinals now Falcons?

actually i'm a Perth Demons fan, given that that's my area. I chose the team name because I like cardinal red.

actually i'm a Perth Demons fan, given that that's my area. I chose the team name because I like cardinal red.

Who do you follow in the WA Gridiron League?

Also the Cardinal logo you had for last season, standing on the ball would be a good Heritage or throwback.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Can I ask a silly question? Do cardinals live in Australia?

I mean, they are not like tigers or lions or sharks where you are cashing in on the ferocity factor. It would be odd for a team to be called the cardinals if they are not a bird that lives in that country and they are not a "fierce" animal.

It would be like having the Cleveland Wallabees. Just asking. Maybe they do live in western Australia.

Can I ask a silly question? Do cardinals live in Australia?

I mean, they are not like tigers or lions or sharks where you are cashing in on the ferocity factor. It would be odd for a team to be called the cardinals if they are not a bird that lives in that country and they are not a "fierce" animal.

It would be like having the Cleveland Wallabees. Just asking. Maybe they do live in western Australia.

Firstly it is Wallabies and secondly does it really matter what he decides to call his team?

Akron Zips

UMKC Kangaroos

Australian animals in a US College. WAIT WHAT.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Who do you follow in the WA Gridiron League?

Also the Cardinal logo you had for last season, standing on the ball would be a good Heritage or throwback.

Well I play for the Curtin Saints juniors so them!

Archived