Dynasty Hockey League

Cody21

heres my first concepts for a league im creating of 20 defunct teams and 10 new ones.California Golden Seals:CodySmith-CLF.PNG

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well heres a league im creating using defunct WHA,NHL and AHL teams called the DHL

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

thanks dude! you totaly saved my butt there.

CodySmith-PIT.PNG

Pittsburgh Pirates

Logo2.png

this is the main logo im using.

Eastern Divsion:

California Golden Seals

Michigan Stags

Tropics of Orlando

Montreal Maroons

Pittsburgh Pirates

Halifax Destroyers

Scarbrough Skulls

Manitoba Moose

New York Raiders

New York Americans

Toronto St.Pats

Qubec Nordiques

Philladelphia Ramblers

Atlanta Thrashers

Ohio Cannons

Western:

Cinncinatti Railraiders

Regina Broncos

Alberta Oilers

Iowa ???? (need a name and im definitely not using chops!)

South Dakota Vipers

North Dakota Falcons

New Jersey Knights

Carolina Monarchs

Hartford Whalers

Cornwall Aces

Moncton Golden Flames

Saint John Fire

St. Louis Flyers

Edmonton Roadrunners

Colorado Rockies

You missed numbers on the back of the Pirates jerseys. So are you just going to use the same jersey cut/design and recolor the template for all 30 teams? Slow down, and please think these through.

And give credit where credit is due, to HJC.

Wow good job stealing my crappy DEFUNCT HOCKEY LEAGUE logo from the blog. Seriously, you didn't think you should have noted this anywhere at any time?

sorry about that one dude. i just needed a good logo. credit is now given to HJC for the idea.

Logo2.png

using a new logo, thanks to HJC for the idea and inspiration. is it okay if i use this one Has2916?

Halifax DestroyersCodySmith-HalifaxDestroyers.PNGScarbrough SkullsCodySmith-ScarboroughSkulls.png

Two more teams done for now. used similar colours i know but these look frikin sweet in my opinion.

You missed numbers on the back of the Pirates jerseys. So are you just going to use the same jersey cut/design and recolor the template for all 30 teams? Slow down, and please think these through.

And give credit where credit is due, to HJC.

the seals and pirates ones are simlar. these bioth use a very simple striping pattern, but the striping is different on the color.

Halifax

Scarbrough (scoll down about half way)

That's all i'm gonna say

for your information the skulls jersey is mine. i made it and then posted it to that website. the halifax logo isn't mine own so i cited it in my photo. also i bet you didn't check thhis out but that DESTROYERS jersey is ALSO on that site. also you spelled SCARBOROUGH wrong! (btw the Skulls are ateam in ontario, canada. :flagcanada::P

Halifax

Scarbrough (scoll down about half way)

That's all i'm gonna say

for your information the skulls jersey is mine. i made it and then posted it to that website. the halifax logo isn't mine own so i cited it in my photo. also i bet you didn't check thhis out but that DESTROYERS jersey is ALSO on that site. also you spelled SCARBOROUGH wrong! (btw the Skulls are ateam in ontario, canada. :flagcanada::P

My apologies.

You actually spelled Scarborough wrong too, lol. And yes, I'm well aware. I live in Brampton.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

CodySmith-ReginaBroncos%2528DALaffil%2529.PNG

CodySmith-EDM.png

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ALFNrrzDMX8/TqmxuFqPujI/AAAAAAAAGuM/-MIxIXA_n1U/s1600/CodySmith-ReginaBroncos%2528DALaffil%2529.PNG]

[img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VlkNOx4i-YE/Tmq9WcjvNuI/AAAAAAAAFow/ytJ13HsLRaY/s1600/CodySmith-EDM.png]

If your going to post concepts you're going to need to learn how to post the codes, or no one is going to look at your work. Also, the Bronco's logo is the Brisbane Bronco's logo.

CodySmith-ReginaBroncos%2528DALaffil%2529.PNG

CodySmith-EDM.png

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ALFNrrzDMX8/TqmxuFqPujI/AAAAAAAAGuM/-MIxIXA_n1U/s1600/CodySmith-ReginaBroncos%2528DALaffil%2529.PNG]

[img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VlkNOx4i-YE/Tmq9WcjvNuI/AAAAAAAAFow/ytJ13HsLRaY/s1600/CodySmith-EDM.png]

If your going to post concepts you're going to need to learn how to post the codes, or no one is going to look at your work. Also, the Bronco's logo is the Brisbane Bronco's logo.

[/quote/]

i didn't know that. thanks! also sometimes i try and post things up and it doesn't work. if someomne coulod help me there it would be very much appreciated.

I always enjoy when people try to create fantasy hockey leagues - even if they are consisting of defunct teams.

Not to smash your dreams - but I give this a 1/10 grade - 1 being the lowest. It's a nice idea but there is really no effort at all other than slapping on old logos (that are way too big) and repainting templates.

Instead of 20 teams - I would suggest starting with maybe a 6 team project. Always room for expansion.

With cutting your teams down, this will also give you enough time to really sit down and focus on them. Take inspiration from the original logos and create some yourself. Nothing wrong in using an original logo but it really takes away from your project - since it's really not yours then.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

I always enjoy when people try to create fantasy hockey leagues - even if they are consisting of defunct teams.

Not to smash your dreams - but I give this a 1/10 grade - 1 being the lowest. It's a nice idea but there is really no effort at all other than slapping on old logos (that are way too big) and repainting templates.

Instead of 20 teams - I would suggest starting with maybe a 6 team project. Always room for expansion.

With cutting your teams down, this will also give you enough time to really sit down and focus on them. Take inspiration from the original logos and create some yourself. Nothing wrong in using an original logo but it really takes away from your project - since it's really not yours then.

two logos are originally created by me the skulls one and the tropics one. i am doing edited versions for all the jerseys soon.plus i will cut diown to a original 12 instead. hows that? :grin:(*.5)

Archived