Boston Bruins Heritage Series

B-mer

I'll be posting a set of classic Bruins jerseys, a la what the Canadiens did for their 100th anniversary.

We start with their very first jersey, worn for one season.

orig.png

I have 2 logos, the actual original logo and a modification of their current shield logo to represent it. At first I liked the modern one, but now I'm leaning toward the original. Forgive the quality of that one as well, as I could not find a proper, large enough picture to use.

I'm also debating the location of the arm stripes and numbers. Top is similar to Toronto arrangement, bottom higher on the forearm, also think it would almost be better with no numbers and the strips similar to the original (as seen in bottom right).

The collar would be the ribbed material like Minnesota's.

More to follow

I'll be posting a set of classic Bruins jerseys, a la what the Canadiens did for their 100th anniversary.

We start with their very first jersey, worn for one season.

orig.png

I have 2 logos, the actual original logo and a modification of their current shield logo to represent it. At first I liked the modern one, but now I'm leaning toward the original. Forgive the quality of that one as well, as I could not find a proper, large enough picture to use.

I'm also debating the location of the arm stripes and numbers. Top is similar to Toronto arrangement, bottom higher on the forearm, also think it would almost be better with no numbers and the strips similar to the original (as seen in bottom right).

The collar would be the ribbed material like Minnesota's.

More to follow

Yes, go with the modern crest and this could totally be a replacement for the current redundant third! As a life long Bruins fan, I LOVE IT!!! I'd actually forget about the brown pants and just use their normal black ones and black helmet.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

It's possible to very easily discover each aspects of simpleness as well as luxurious within the big types of chanel bags.

Because right now ladies like to test out their own discount chanel bags sale, consequently within each on the internet as well as traditional marketplace ladies will find diverse fashionable styles as well as appealing colour from the wallets from affordable costs.

Aside from, every single very small chanel handbags details have been imitated consequently correctly you are extremely hard to see your fakeness.

On the other hand, wning on the substantial recognition involving chanel purses, a new Chanel ladies handbag is just not intended for every single widespread man or woman.

One of several fashion accessories, chanel wallet include the nearly all wished bits to the classy women.

Yes, go with the modern crest and this could totally be a replacement for the current redundant third! As a life long Bruins fan, I LOVE IT!!! I'd actually forget about the brown pants and just use their normal black ones and black helmet.

I don't think it'd look good with the black. I actually think that ruins the whole look. I'm a life long bruins fan too, and this is one of my favorite sweaters.

Any comments on the arm stripe/numbers? I honestly would prefer the stripes high on the biceps and no arm number, but I don't know if that would be realistic.

I wanted to go in chronological order, but that will have to wait since the next one in line is on a different computer.

This one lost some of the thunder since the Kingston Frontenacs did the same thing. I swear i had this idea before then! Another little chestnut in Bruins history circa 1939.

39copy.png

i know a lot of people don't like the contrasting name plate, but i like it on this. Also added black to the cuffs for some balance, and a simpler sock pattern.

Now up, 1932-'34. This jersey has been reused before for the B's with the NHL's 75th Anniversary, but that one was black!

Here is my second of 3 Bruins jerseys using brown as the primary color instead of black. I just think brown does this jersey more justice and is another one of my all time favorites.

1934b.png

Went with no name plate for this one, like the Kings/Canucks did last season with theirs.

I wanted to go in chronological order, but that will have to wait since the next one in line is on a different computer.

This one lost some of the thunder since the Kingston Frontenacs did the same thing. I swear i had this idea before then! Another little chestnut in Bruins history circa 1939.

39copy.png

i know a lot of people don't like the contrasting name plate, but i like it on this. Also added black to the cuffs for some balance, and a simpler sock pattern.

Nice job, might I suggest placing the spoked b logo on the shoulder and a number on the front, ala Kingston, for a fauxback design, it does look good

39copy.png

You're right. The only team that should ever use a contrasting nameplate is the Flyers No team should ever use a contrasting nameplate. It's gimmicky and looks ridiculous.

Only thing holding this otherwise snazzy concept back.

Next up is the one i've had the most trouble with. This sweater looks different in many pictures as to how the striping really is. In some it looks like a brown jersey with the white stripe across the chest, and in others it looks like a white jersey with the stripes up at the shoulders and down towards the hem. Another thing that's hard to pinpoint is if the gold stripes end at the cuff or just before.

I went with the first option in this attempt, basing it from Calgary's Heritage Classic jersey.

image002.png

Archived