Cowboys concept

GangGr33n FTW

Let's start with the basics:

-Your image is stretched a LOT, distorting the jerseys.

-Your coloring is inconsistent between the front and the back collar.

-Would this look good on a football field? I know my answer.

-Any reasoning behind the design you chose?

-You missed coloring the inside outlines of all the numbers and letters.

-Name and numbers should go ON the jersey, for better impact.

-Not sure why you paired Miami's font with a super-Western font, but I can't imagine them looking good together. Modern and curvy vs. old-fashioned and serifed do not mix well.

Bottom line, think about what you see on the football field on Saturday/Sundays and think to yourself, "can I fathom a team wearing this?" In some cases, modern designs with colored panels work really well (a la Boise State), but I'm leaning towards you just randomly filled the panels in here.

I agree with previous posters that the name font/number font don't mesh well at all. I can understand the shoulder coloring based on their throwback jersey, but the random white area on the back of the jersey just seems forced. Try putting the letters/numbers on the jersey to provide a better idea of the look you're going for.

Just a thought...If you really want to do something creative with the pants/socks, you could use the existing seams/panels to give the look of them wearing chaps.

Any changes to the helmet?

Well, you demonstrated that you have the ability to spam the fill tool...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

And spleen demonstrated his ability to be a douche.

Your concept really does come across as a random mosh-mash of color. Patchwork if you will. Until you get used to the idea of creating concepts, it may behoove you to not try things like side panels.

And it's not like we haven't seen a jersey similar to this before. I remember a few college teams this year with similar ideas.

That being said, it's far from the worst I've seen. It's also far from being terribly good though. Keep working at it

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm newish to this and half clueless, so lets take this one by the balls.

dallasfg.jpg

I'm trying, if anyone wants to help me so that I can make this better (#s, name, logos, etc) it would be appreciated.

I love the "western" motif for the lettering. I'd love to see the numerals also in that "western" motif look for a bit more consistency. The numerals you have there now look too modern, but I love the lettering!

Well, you demonstrated that you have the ability to spam the fill tool...

Another great reason why the concepts forum has crashed and burned.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived