Venture into conceptualizing

Kramerica Industries

I apologize for the somewhat general nature of this (and feel free to remove this thread if concepts threads are supposed to be about specific teams - this is more or less me taking a spin at design), and the fact that I used Madden 2004 to help make these templates. I have tried Adobe before, and I am completely helpless with those programs.

That said, feel free to rate the following on a 1-10 scale. I'm just hoping these don't totally suck. In the pictures with the obligatory all-black jerseys, feel free to ignore them, unless I note otherwise.

*It should be noted that the Madden '04 program allows for only four templates from which to work with, one of which shamelessly rips off the Titans template. The fortunate thing is that, by pre-dating the Bengals and Chargers re-designs, among others, there are no ultra-modern templates available.

Green-black1.jpg

Green-black2.jpg

Blue-red2.jpg

Blue-red1.jpg

Silver-black4.jpg

Silver-black3.jpg

spacer.png

Red-black2.jpg

Red-black1.jpg

Orange-black2.jpg

Orange-black1.jpg

Teal-black2.jpg

Teal-black1.jpg

(in hindsight, those teal/light blue numbers on the white jerseys are brutal, whereas on most other white jerseys the numbers should've been red/orange with black outline. The program I used did not allow for decent-looking non-outlined numbers.) In addition, some sets do not feature white pants at all - that was a numbers crunch. For any individual program, only four sets could be created apiece.

Thanks in advance for any constructive criticism, or criticism period.

spacer.png

Yeah, it's just cookie cutter with that game, but it's not your fault. I'm sure there's a program where you can fix those up. Also, custom stadiums?

You're. Right. Its called TexMod and it lets you pull the live data and replace it. Good examples of this is the smashmouth custom football league. One of the teams pulls the video and posts game reviews on you tube.

http://smcfl.leaguedynasty.com/site/index.php

Archived