OSM61s Football Thread

OhioSportsMan61

Ok guys, instead of cluttering the boards with more threads, Ive decided to just put all of my football concepts into one thread, much like my NHL concepts thread.

Unlike my other thread, I will be completing one team at a time, and will not start a new concept until the one previously posted is completely finished based on C&C. I want to actually get better, and I am starting to use illustrator (but still using PS to finish up these concepts). So once everyone is satisfied with a concept, I will then move onto another one (ill most likely take some requests, but i have some ideas for the future).

Anyways, here goes nothing. First up:

Dallas Cowboys

"Home":

cowboyshome.png

Home/Away:

cowboysawa_edited-1.png

Alternate:

cowboys_edited-2.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

The helmet logo is not form fitted to the curves of the helmet. Otherwise a very classic scheme that looks good.

You did this in PS? Can I ask where you found the template? Have seen that one here a few times but never have seen the template DL anywhere.... that is if it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

both sets look good. i think your grey on the Cowboys might be a bit dark though. and whats with the black belt? this is pretty much the forum consensus on what they should do and ive done the same concept. i prefer stripes on the socks though

same with the Saints, stripe those socks up. and where your saints logo is on the jersey, that will likely be an NFL Equipment logo

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived