Rebranding the NBA

Cody21

continuing the original series i had heres golden state:

395237_345488142134318_100000194052234_1584579_1647278289_n.jpg

the colours i used are from old jerseys combined with there new logo. c anad c is much appreciated

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

It's obvious you don't pay attention to detail. Look at the numbers on the back. You either don't continue the black outline or one of them is bigger then the other. I'm sure you get this a lot, but slow down.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Overall, even in this rough form, these look way better than their current set.

If you iron out a few details, I think this will be a winner. First off, the quality is not that great, but there might not be much you can do about that. Secondly, what number is that supposed to be? An 11? I would suggest using a different number font - maybe even the font from their previous set.

I like the front of the jersey. MUCH better than what they currently wear.

Finally, not sure about the two-tone blue - it's too common, especially in the West. And even throwing in the yellow in there still looks like two other teams in the West. If at all possible, I would try to limit your colors to white, yellow, and the lighter blue. I think using only three colors will also make the unis look cleaner and less cluttered.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Disagree. The actual set is still far superior to these. Simply putting the current logo on the front of the old jerseys and fonts doesn't really go well together.

Disagree. Their current set is horrendous, with unnecessary, well, almost everything, spewed throughout the jersey.

Cody's set actually does a decent job of making the jersey look more streamlined.

And their current font is so terrible that "simply putting the current logo on the front of the old jerseys and fonts" is actually an improvement over what they have now.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The current ones, despite their flaws, are better than these.

Agreed.

Also I agree with ninersdd.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

The only thing the current ones need to change is nowhere near solved here. There currents just need the front fixed some. The fonts could be changed, but this style is not the answer. The current ones, despite their flaws, are better than these.

+1

spacer.png

Archived