Southern Arkansas University Concept

jsb_0403

I think the shoulder stripes are too thick - combined with the numbers on the sleeves, it looks very crammed.

"S. Arkansas" looks odd on the jersey. Unless that's something the team already does/established, I'd scrap it in favor of "Muleriders." It's not wrong, per se, it's just weird looking.

I'm thinking maybe a secondary logo as well? A simple interlocking SAU - or an interlocking SA over the muleshoe serving as the "U" would work.

Other than that, looks good.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Here's the update. I made the shoulder stripes thinner, added the Mulerider wordmark to the away jersey, and added an interlocking S A to the collar.

saumuleriders.png

C&C Please!

i like the uniforms alot, but i feel like you could probably do without the sublimated horseshoe; seems like too much and too busy; also think you should consider adding in a white helmet, that would look perfect with this set

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I've cut the striping off at the seams before, and it just didn't look right. I can fix the distortion though. In the next update I'll have that fixed, I'll probably add the white helmet, and maybe a gold alternate.

Archived