New logo

GameCock82

Not a bad start my friend. The overall idea of the logo is good. I think you should try to stray away from the kind of spray paint coloring used. Try to create more definitive lines of the animal ratehr than blend it together. It is a good start for certain. Try making more teeth and more prominent lines and it will look much better. Keep up the great work!

Not bad.

The eyes would stand out more if you used a lighter colour, or added a white highlight.

I'm not familiar with Photoshop, but if it has shape tools, using them instead of drawing freehand would give you a more polished look.

Just curious; is it a wolf, coyote, or a dog? :grin:

Not bad.

The eyes would stand out more if you used a lighter colour, or added a white highlight.

I'm not familiar with Photoshop, but if it has shape tools, using them instead of drawing freehand would give you a more polished look.

Just curious; is it a wolf, coyote, or a dog? :grin:

he uesd PAINTshop

not a bad start, but like the others said try to avoid using the brush or spray toold to make the shapes...use the pen or drawing too to make vector lines wich you can edit and stuff when needed. Smooth, sharp lines are what make a logo and thats what youve gotta work on the most. Keep trying and you'll get better with time.

Archived