Threadless College Design Challenge

ltj009

I guess Threadless ran a Design Contest where they asked people to design graphics for various colleges:

You can click on each school and see the designs submitted. Some are really awesome. I'm pretty sure at this point one design was chosen for each school and you can see/buy the winning design at

Winning Designs

I have to say, my favorite has to be this one for the U (I'm a little biased but regardless I wouldn't mind seeing this as their main identity):

Sebastion_by_Cindy__Valerie_Strecker_-_slide_2_1_fullsize.jpg

I'm actually surprised this didn't win for Miami.

P.S. If this should be in the Concepts thread I apologize.

ltj009.png

Heh, I love that dog sled one for Washington.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I guess Threadless ran a Design Contest where they asked people to design graphics for various colleges:

You can click on each school and see the designs submitted. Some are really awesome. I'm pretty sure at this point one design was chosen for each school and you can see/buy the winning design at

Winning Designs

I have to say, my favorite has to be this one for the U (I'm a little biased but regardless I wouldn't mind seeing this as their main identity):

Sebastion_by_Cindy__Valerie_Strecker_-_slide_2_1_fullsize.jpg

I'm actually surprised this didn't win for Miami.

P.S. If this should be in the Concepts thread I apologize.

looks great but he looks naked without his had and sweater

I would buy this shirt in a heartbeat.....

miami2_tee_fullsize.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived