Goal Mask Concept

nwtrailtrekker

Hey guys, looking for some comments and suggestions on a goal mask design I'm working on.

I just recently bought a new mask, and I'm excited to put my personal touch on it.

I wanted to base it off of Cory Schneider's mask. Love that guy...hope we could resign him for another couple years.

I like the simple, iconic look on a mask. Still, I feel like this design is missing something.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to improve it, please let me know!

V2AJJ.png

Thanks guys!

I kinda like it, despite my hatred of the canucks. I think you could go farther in the faded designs on it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

well it sure can't be worse than hiller's old mask that looked spray painted with a little D-logo sticker on the front.

hillerevo04.JPG

I've never seen that before, but that looks awesome.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

well it sure can't be worse than hiller's old mask that looked spray painted with a little D-logo sticker on the front.

hillerevo04.JPG

that looks so cool. its unique

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived