Ohio Black Basketball Jerseys

Maxwell70

http://www.ohiobobcats.com/view.gal?id=110789

Here's a photo gallery from today's game. I think it's pretty misleading to say these are a white version of the black jerseys. Same number/name font as the standard whites, only it looks like they have some sort of pattern (and not the same as the pattern on the black jersey numbers). The trim down the sides is completely different from everything they worn this year.

To Russells defense, atleast they use OHIO's script on the uniform, they should make a number font out of it though.

Considering that you can't even get a replica at retail, I think you'd have a snowball's chance in hell of seeing Russell make a custom number font for Ohio.

True, You would think though that there comes a time when they realize they need to do something to try to compete with Nike, and Adidas

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

To Russells defense, atleast they use OHIO's script on the uniform, they should make a number font out of it though.

Considering that you can't even get a replica at retail, I think you'd have a snowball's chance in hell of seeing Russell make a custom number font for Ohio.

True, You would think though that there comes a time when they realize they need to do something to try to compete with Nike, and Adidas

Totally agree, although even when Adidas was making all of the school's uniforms in the early 2000s, replicas were nowhere to be found. I don't know how these deals work, but it feels to me like a failure on the university's marketing/merchandising department.

Archived